During the formative years of your child’s life, you want them to learn in an environment you trust. At Shining Light Academy, our preschool is the perfect place for young children to begin their education as our teachers and staff help them to walk the Christian path. Our goal is to provide instruction through a faith-centered approach.
- Academics- Preparation is paramount for students’ success, and we prepare our preschoolers for academic success by teaching them basic phonics and math concepts. Preschool is also excellent for helping children to develop their language skills in a variety of ways.
- Faith- Everything we do has Christ at the center. We strive to present subject matter from a Biblical viewpoint in a way that is easy for young kids to understand. We also encourage faith-based habits in the classroom to help kids practice them at home.
- Socialization- Your child might enjoy their playdates with friends, but going to preschool every day offers even more opportunities for meaningful socialization. They’ll learn to share, take turns, listen, work together, and treat one another with kindness.
- Creativity- Our preschool encourages creativity. Through play, learning, coloring, and other activities, children can be imaginative and supported in their unique ideas.
- Motor Skills- Preschool can help your child develop their fine and gross motor skills. Running and jumping outside, building with blocks, cutting with scissors, and drawing on paper will help them develop physically.
If you have questions about whether our preschool is right for your child, contact us.