Summer camp is a time for learning, excitement, and fun.
For some children, summer means a break from school and fun times relaxing at home, traveling with family, and breaking up the routine of the school year. But, for other children, summer can be a time of stress and loneliness. Working parents may worry about how to make sure that their children are in a safe and nurturing environment while they continue to work in the summer months. For many families, this is why summer camp is such an important consideration each year.
At Shining Light Academy, we offer a summer camp program to our regular students, as well as other members of our community in Greensboro, North Carolina and the surrounding area. Like everything we do, our summer camp is firmly based on our Christian ideals. This program runs during the summer months and is typically scheduled to accommodate working hours.
Here are some other things to know about our summer camp:
- We accept children from age 3 to 5th grade.
- The weekly fee includes lunches and an afternoon snack. No need to worry about packing anything.
- Also included in the weekly fee are off-site field trips and on-site instructional shows, usually two a week!
- We offer additional child discounts for families with multiple children.
- Summer camp also generally includes a variety of field trips your child won’t want to miss!
- There is also an option to pay a daily rate for up to 3 days a week if that is better for your needs.
Summer camp is a time for learning, excitement, and fun. If you want to learn more about our summer camp, don’t hesitate to reach out to us today. Registration is available onsite, and if you aren’t familiar with our school, we encourage you to visit and even schedule a campus tour.